It is said that knowledge is power – however; in today’s world knowledge is safety. We can perform simple locates to comprehensive background checks including the Federal Courts. Background checks can be used for:
- Who is you daughter really dating? Is he safe?
- Who are you going into business with? Should you trust them with a partnership, your company’s finances?
- Who is your next door neighbor?
- Criminal histories
- Sex Offender databases
- Liens, Judgements and bankruptcies
- Vehicle Registrations
- UCC Filings
- Reported Evictions
- Address history and property deeds (past and present)
- Professional licenses and affiliations
- We are FCRA, GLBA and DPPA compliant
*These are NOT a CONSUMER REPORT and does not constitute a “consumer report” under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”). This report may not be used to determine the eligibility for credit, insurance, employment or any other purpose regulated under the FCRA.
Everyone should be providing you with the above disclosure as it is the law with all background reports. However what do advise employers is to update your application process so that it reflects the needs of your business. Just because someone has an arrest in the past is not a reason to not hire them. Your application should ask the questions if they have ever been arrested in the past whether convicted or not. The important thing for you the employer is that the new hire is or will be a truthful employee. These background checks are excellent in the verification of the applicant’s information.